Some mention of alliances (cost to form alliances (I've read 3 million), duration of an alliance (I've read 29 days), whether allies can participate in defending and/or attacking a faction base) should be included. --Calorien 06:56, 3 March 2011 (PST)
- Yeah, I have all of the "guild diplomacy" info, but that belongs on the Faction Basics page, not the Faction Bases page. -- Sangodoc - PWI wiki mod (talk) 14:48, 3 March 2011 (PST)
base xp table
I found the XP table in the data file. When they add levels 16-30 you can add the entries from here. http://i.imgur.com/9JVi4.png Level 16 (row 49 in the image) appears to be the hard cap for now with a future cap set at level 30 (row 77). --Asterelle 20:23, 30 May 2011 (PDT)
Are the coin and contribution costs for aura lvl 5 crit and channeling correct? its seem like thier less than the lvl 1 version, could you double check that?--Furryfury 14:46, 31 May 2011 (PDT)
- My guild doesn't actually have it but I've heard it from multiple sources and its clearly marked as such in the data files http://imgur.com/a/BD0mD (things have gotten a lot easier to figure out using this thing lol). --Asterelle 18:21, 31 May 2011 (PDT)
What is that your using to view the data files that would make my life a lot easier--Furryfury 13:57, 1 June 2011 (PDT)
- I'll pm it to you --Asterelle 14:34, 1 June 2011 (PDT)
Odds and Ends
There is no mention of the players Level limit as to when they can actually contribute to the building and gaining construction points. I can't quite remember if it is level 40 or level 50.
Ctstew 14:02, 7 September 2011 (PDT) User Talk
Upgrading Faction Structures
Added info that leader must have coins on them to upgrade structure - our faction took days to figure that out.Gramery 15:43, 25 January 2012 (PST)
Incomplete/Incorrect Loyalty Data
In the table for the exp recieved from the mob quests I noticed that it's hardly filled out at all. I went to pull the data on it quick to fill it out and made a few discoveries.
1. Not all kill quests give the same exp, or any exp. 2. The amount of exp seems to depend on the level of the characters/quests. 3. The table needs to expanded largely to properly reference this.
I'll try to work on it as I can reading through the data files. If anyone wants to help, feel free. -- Sylenthunder 16:26, 17 March 2013 (UTC)
- Edit: I just finished the table. It didn't take me nearly as long as I thought it would to figure out. -- Sylenthunder 17:46, 17 March 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks. I fixed up the table for you so it didn't have "center" tags all over it. In the future you can just add "|txtalgn=center" to the DefTable template and it will center all text in the table for you. See the Template:DefTable page for other notes on how to use that template. -- Sangodoc - PWI wiki mod (talk) 15:18, 17 March 2013 (PDT)