| There is a merge request for this page.
It has been suggested that the page Circulation Quests
Crazy Stone is a quest acquired at level 30 that can be repeated daily for EXP and spirit. The quest asks you to obtain certain shards, talk to an NPC, wait 10 minutes and turn it in. The shards required depend on your level and can be obtained from merchants, mobs around the map, and other players.
- Note: Many players will produce a mass amount of these shards and then set up a private shop next to the crazy stone NPCs to make a slight profit and make it easier on other players who don't have the time or don't want to refine the shards themselves for their quest. These shards may cost a few thousand more coins then making them yourself, but save you the time.
- Also watch out for these shops, if you are going to be using them ALWAYS check that they are selling the right shard and not charging an overpriced amount for a shard. Some players will try to scam you by putting the wrong shards or price.
Reaching level 30 the quest is first acquired from General Summer(521, 629) in Archosaur, but after that you will only need to speak to Hou Jenhsi(530, 641) in the west district of Archosaur to start the quest everyday.
At level 30 the shards required to finish the quest are:
- 1 Shabby Alabaster Shard
- 1 Shabby Aquamarine Shard
- 1 Shabby Ruby Shard
- 1 Shabby Amethyst Shard
- 1 Shabby Topaz Shard
These shards can be obtained from any merchant for 530 coins each or 2650 coins for all. After getting the shards, the quest will give you an NPC in Archosaur to talk to depending on your level to turn in the shards.
At level 41 the shards required to finish the quest are changed to rough shards, so you will need:
- 1 Rough Alabaster Shard
- 1 Rough Aquamarine Shard
- 1 Rough Ruby Shard
- 1 Rough Amethyst Shard
- 1 Rough Topaz Shard
The merchant only sells shards as shabby, but you can use shabby shards to make rough shards. To do this, you will need to buy 3 of each shabby shard to make a rough, so it will cost you either 1590 coins for each rough shard, or 7950 coins for all. After buying the shabby shards you will need to take them to a Jewelscraftsman NPC, select combine, and select the 2nd tab over 'Elmt'. You will see each shard you are trying to make, click on the top shard for each one and click 'Start' and you should have your rough shards!
At level 61, the quest will change even more. The first change you may notice is that Hou Jenhsi no longer has a quest for you. This is because the quest NPC giver has been moved to a nearby NPC, Tu Jo(532, 643). The second change to the quest is that you will now need blemished shards to complete the quest:
- 1 Blemished Alabaster Shard
- 1 Blemished Aquamarine Shard
- 1 Blemished Ruby Shard
- 1 Blemished Amethyst Shard
- 1 Blemished Topaz Shard
These stones are the same way as the rough shards, you will need to purchase 9 shabby shards to produce a blemished. The costs are 4770 coins for each blemished or 23850 coins for all. At the Jewelscraftsman, you'll need to make 3 rough shards and then click the blemished shard below that.
At level 81, the shard required will be changed to common shards:
- 1 Common Alabaster Shard
- 1 Common Aquamarine Shard
- 1 Common Ruby Shard
- 1 Common Amethyst Shard
- 1 Common Topaz Shard
To produce common shards from shabby, you will need to purchase 27 shabby to make one common. The costs are 14310 coins for one, or 71550 coins for all. You will need to make 9 rough, 3 blemished to get your common shard.
At level 91, the quest NPC changes to another nearby NPC, Tu Heng(533, 645). The required shards are still common.
At level 100, the quest NPC changes to MORAL NPC,The required shards are Averages.and you receive Elemential Essential 100k-10million exp chance.
- 1 Average Alabaster Shard
- 1 Average Aquamarine Shard
- 1 Average Ruby Shard
- 1 Average Amethyst Shard
- 1 Average Topaz Shard