The Chrono Quests can start as soon as level 70 with the Wraiths' Ploy. This guide will pick up where that left off and take you through the quests required to get into the 4 past maps, which can be accessed through the Chrono Gate. In addition to new grinding spots and unique quests, each map has a reward belt to be earned. These maps are the original way to grind and obtain Heavenrage Boots and the Helm of Holy Punishment. Once you are ready to start go to the Chrono Guide page which will give you a good idea of the progression and link you to the other guide pages in a logical order.
Terms and Abbreviations
- OHT - Old Heaven's Tear, the first map that gets unlocked when you complete Wraiths' Ploy.
- 2nd Map - Unicorn Forest, the second map to be unlocked in the Chrono Quest chain.
- 3rd Map - Valley of the Scarred, the third map to be unlocked in the Chrono Quest chain.
- 4th Map - Moonshade Desert, the fourth and final map to be unlocked in the Chrono Quest chain.
- Old TT - A portion of the final quests which require you to speak to an NPC inside the Twilight Temple.
- OVS - Another name for "Old" Valley of the Scarred.
- RB - Rebirth of the Gods.
- CoF - Cube of Fate.
- TT - Twilight Temple.
This guide is broken up into three sections, one for each map. Each guide is named after which map it opens.